Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i - VISION

UncleTom

Just got my Vision back from whites with the (i) upgrade fast turn time great service. It still has Vision on the case oh well it shows the software on screen. HH Tom

I would like to know more about The V3i does anyone on here have any test's or is it to early,i have been using an Explore 2 Minelab i have an xlt i still rate it if used properly,Instead buying an Etrack i am temted to buy the V3i although i like the set-up of the V3i i dont know what it is like in the field,Can anyone comment from the UK as that is where i will use this machine,Regards,Norman

muppet said:
I would like to know more about The V3i does anyone on here have any test's or is it to early,i have been using an Explore 2 Minelab i have an xlt i still rate it if used properly,Instead buying an Etrack i am temted to buy the V3i although i like the set-up of the V3i i dont know what it is like in the field,Can anyone comment from the UK as that is where i will use this machine,Regards,Norman

Hi Norman

I can't comment on the Etrac but I have had my V3 (I'm in the UK BTW) for about 10 months and all I can say is that it seems super-sensitive to tiny hammies - I have had more halves and quarters than with any other machine - and it also seems to get the larger hammies on well-searched fields that I assume other machines have missed. The magazines have done reviews but they don't tell us very much.

I have a few UK V3 setups that have produced good stuff as have others. It can be a beast to get to grips with - the manual isn't great - but there are a lot of folks in the US and the UK who have some hours under their belts who are willing to help through the various forums.

My V3 is currently back at the factory for the i software upgrade and I'm expecting it back next week. It has not been without problems though. I have had the standard coil replaced under warranty (deteriorating performance) and expect to have the headphones replaced too. But, don't let that put you off! Whites backup is as good (if not better) than you have heard, with the Big Boss taking a personal interest in my problems. PM me if you have any UK-specific questions and I'll do my best to help.

Cheers.

Colin.

Hi,Colin thank you for your reply i just dint know to go for,the DUOS,SPECTRAV3I,or etrack i would like to find any comments regards,