Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i voucher

yazoo

Hey Rob Or Larry where do I find the Voucher on line to send in with my V3? Thanks Yazoo

I'm not Rob or Larry but here is the information I think your looking for.

http://whiteselectronics.com/images/stories/v3i_upgrade_certificate.pdf

Quick service. What are you going to do until it gets back Mike? Did you decide where you want to send it? Rob

Thanks Y.B. Rob That was fast and I am sending it up to the feller in Lombard @Electronic Exploration .I talked to him today and its a 1-2 day turn around will only be gone 5-6 days. Might send it tomorrow. I talked with a tech feller at whites for about 20 mins today and with all the other info I think it will the best way to go. The heat is to rough for me right now anyway. But if the need hits I guess I will be using the old XLT that my little woman confiscated from me. Thanks Mike (Yazoo)

I bought my first detector from Tony many years ago. I've read several posts that were very happy with Tony doing the upgrade. Did you ask Tony to change the earmuffs on the phones? The new ones are suppose to be more durable. They change them if they need them but I'm sure they get changed if you ask. Rob

I sent my old DFX to Tony when needed Always done a great job for me at a fair price. Yazoo

I sung his praise in a eariler post, my v3i was sent out and recieved back in one week. I am very pleased with the service I recieved from E.E.