Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V4 Gold Program problem

I was preparing to try the new Gold program on a prospecting claim with my regular 11" coil. I have a small picker glued to a poker chip as a test medium. When I activated the program and did the pinpoint GB I got lots of buzzing around the chip but no signal over the picker/chip (in my backyard test area). Am I doing something wrong?

Yes you are, but not enough info to know what that is.

I thought that with v4 gold program you had to use one of the new HF coils? I could be wrong though.

Your wrong, all programs can be used with any coil, the HF coils are designed to find smaller targets that are less conductive IE: small gold
They should also be a better for coins on edge but you will loose deapth at higher frequencys.

Does anyone know when XP is going to have the new eliptical coil for the gold program for sale? I thought they were set for release in May. Thanks!

I heard some of the dealers are taking pre-orders for late June / early July.