Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V4 HF coils

Not in the US it has not been received as of yet

I picked the 9" HF coil off ebay last week from top rated plus seller,recieved it on Friday
No problem paring it to remote and headphone.Seems more sensitive to me. 15,30,55KHz
Only had it out for a short hunt.Air tested a .9 gram nugget at 4-5".Like I said,just got it so
still all new to me,the coil didn't like the Carrot pinpointer in deep and hot programs but worked fine in
the other factory programs.

beau61 said:
I picked the 9" HF coil off ebay last week from top rated plus seller,recieved it on Friday
No problem paring it to remote and headphone.Seems more sensitive to me. 15,30,55KHz
Only had it out for a short hunt.Air tested a .9 gram nugget at 4-5".Like I said,just got it so
still all new to me,the coil didn't like the Carrot pinpointer in deep and hot programs but worked fine in
the other factory programs.

What is the price?

Jim

Really like the HF 9" coil, good addition to the other coils for the Deus.Lowerst freq. on the HF 9" is
13.3KHz-15.6 in 15 KHz,middle is 14.4. 30 KHz middle is 28.8,low26.6-high31.3. 55KHz middle is 54KHz,low 50-high58.8
Still think its more sensitive,hits targets crisper and louder.
When I got my Deus it had the V 1.2, maybe it was V 1, forget now,came with the 220 volt charger,no one was selling the Deus here
then so had to get a step down & up converter to use the 220v charger. Have a 120v charger now but still use the converter set up.
Have all the coils except the new eliptical HF coil. Have 2 remotes,1 left at 3.2,the other is V4.Love the Deus,love detecting,its my main go to detector but also like collecting detectors as much as useing them, Currently have 100+. All work except for 2. Great Hobby. GH

beau61 said:
Love the Deus,love detecting,its my main go to detector but also like collecting detectors as much as useing them, Currently have 100+. All work except for 2. Great Hobby. GH

WOW 100+ detectors? Your a museum not a collector!

You should print a book on them, a pic and something written up about each one, it' history and stuff.

Jim

beau61 said:
Have all the coils except the new eliptical HF coil. Great Hobby. GH
Hi all,

What is the difference between the 2 HF coils: 9"and eliptical? what differentiate them?
(maybe Andy knows?)

The round has 59kHz as the highest frequency, whilst the elliptical has 81kHz - the other two frequencies are the same.

I heard on the grapevine that the round coil is the one to consider if funding both is problem.
:thumbup: Jerry.

Not only does my room feel like a museum with the 100 detectors it also has almost 40 years of finds in there also.
Alot to look at and touch during the winter.Glad we have longer days again,nice being out detecting.
Good timing,new V.4,new coil, new season.