Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vacation finds including an odd sterling ring, must see!

amc rulz

Got out for a couple hunts and pounded the same ol spots. The highlight is the weird silver ring the was the first target that I dug lakeside.
Tried knocking on a door, which was my specialty, but a junkyard dog drove me away! Oh well, there's tons of property out there to hit, as soon as I get my mojo back.
Found a couple silvers at face which is also my specialty.

Looks like one of those poison rings, except maybe with the religious symbolism it was used to hold holy water ? Hows that for a weird guess . .:razz:

Nice silver haul too !!!:clap:

Fantastic finds :beers: That ring is surely a conversation piece.

Nice find. Nice AMX!:super: I live in Kenosha, Wi., we made those great cars.

Very interesting!! Maybe it is a poison ring and the cross is to help you to remember your hail mary's before you kill yourself???