Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Value of used 705 & 5 coils

Hello. I have a 3 year old 705 with 5 Coils, 15" DD Minelab 18.75khz, minelab Elliptical 18.75khz, Minelab DD 6" 18.75khz, ML. 9" Concentric coil in 7.5khz & 18.75 khz.
All Coils are Like new except the Elliptical which the skid plate shows use as was used the most. The rest have about 8hrs on them if that. Just wondering what all this may be worth in the real world and is it better to sell all together or split it up? Reason for selling is going to a Equinox and/or a Deuce. Thank you for the input.

They are going pretty cheap. I follow them on a auction sight. I would personally either keep it or split it up. That would make a great loner or backup.

Splitting everything up will net you more money, 705 is still pretty popular although the new multi's are making it harder to sell the single frequency detectors, at least you can still change the frequency on an X Terra by changing coils, that helps. I am a big fan of the X Terra's so I would probably hang onto it if it were me.

I'd keep it too..
But get the newer coils by Nel,
You just might go back to that 705 yet.
Those coils get NO support in this forum. They are produced via reverse engineering, basically stolen technology, and we will NOT condone it.