Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vance had an awesome hunt in virginia

US plate check
180 Bullets check
VMI button check
Eagle buttons and other flower buttons check

We were at the depot hunt and killed it I will be posting pictures up in the morning Just Got Back Home

Way to bomb that sight buddy...you and your deus, do people know you are one hell of a dealer for detectors and take care of members on this forum...And this guy knows how to hunt..he knows all the tricks...got my dues from Vance and my Racer and lots of advice and got to hunt with him once..this guy is fast, you blink and he is gone...and he digs real deep targets. Nice to know he is one of us...

Cool, I hope he shares his settings along with his photos. I live near Gettysburg and GB is around 93 I don't. Think it is as bad as VA but pretty bad non the less.