Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vaquero and the 10x12

smokey63

After about 8 months of looking I finally found a 10x12 for the V. Quick air test shows average of 3-4 inches deeper on coins and relics. Its gonna get a workout tomorrow:twodetecting:

10x12 Widescan, not a concentric.

You are going to like it.With a hot detector you got to have a 12x10 DD.I think this is one of the best coils.I like this coil way better than the stock.Let us know what you think.

I love mine when I am searching large areas.
Gives you the feeling that you aren't leaving much behind with that wide scanning field.
I found a nice 14k gold ring once literally running around a big field swinging wildly looking for one last "Hail Mary" signal.
Can't believe that worked but it did.