Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vaquero nails a 15 inch deep quarter!

Gannon

I knew they were deep didn’t know the new black Vaquero was this deep!
https://youtu.be/QCFGQVw6r4I

I’m Virginia clay this morning I was doing some testing. Supertuned, it nailed a 13 inch quarter, than nailed a 15 inch quarter. Wow!

That is sweet! I have a Tejon and Tesoro's these are excellent machines.

Hi Gannon, I can believe that! Years ago I watched my Digging Buddy dig a smoothed off 1800's Dime that had been engraved to become a "love token". It was super thin and very little of it left to identify it as a coin so as to make space for the love inscription. I watched as my Buddy dug and dug until he finally got sight of it in the hole. Had to have been at least 12". This was years ago and with the standard 9X8 coil on the Vac. I could hardly believe my eyes had I not watched him dig it. It was in some pretty nail trashy dirt too. HH Charlie

fowlercharles said:
Hi Gannon, I can believe that! Years ago I watched my Digging Buddy dig a smoothed off 1800's Dime that had been engraved to become a "love token". It was super thin and very little of it left to identify it as a coin so as to make space for the love inscription. I watched as my Buddy dug and dug until he finally got sight of it in the hole. Had to have been at least 12". This was years ago and with the standard 9X8 coil on the Vac. I could hardly believe my eyes had I not watched him dig it. It was in some pretty nail trashy dirt too. HH Charlie
I was shocked my self when t hit it! Now this area is clean and low EMI .. soil is loamy sand so it can go deep.

The machine must be supertuned properly to hit it. If I backed off sensitivity much at all it’s gone.