Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vaquero Question

itaska71

I was considering a purchase of a Vaquero, then I was told that the " all metal pinpoint mode " is NOT a none motion mode.
In other words, it keeps resetting, and has to be moving, is that the case ?
If it does not have " no motion " all metal mode , I really am not interested.
Convince me otherwise ?

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark, The Vaquero all metal pinpoint mode is a motion mode. It doesn't take much motion to get a signal but if you hover above the target and do not move the coil at all the audio will go silent. I will say this that the Vaquero is a fine detector and Tesoro's warranty is outstanding and also the service. Ok Mark I hope this is helpful. Good hunting.

John Tomlinson,CET

Yes if the coil is still it will tune to the target and go silent, then retune as you move off the target. Takes very little motion to listen to the information you get from the VCO all metal mode. Very accurate pinpointing, sizing and reasonable information about depth.

I think I saw you had a Cibola. It works like the Cibola pinpoint mode, if that helps.
tvr