Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

VDI numbers utilizing the SP24 coil

Russ88

Hello SImplex users....I just purchased a simplex about 3-4 weeks ago....I much more prefer using the SP24 coil and I am seeking a listing of important VDI numbers (as I know that coil varies a bit vs the standard 11 inch coil) for coins and jewelry.....My time is very limited and I estimate that I only detect 5-10 hours a month if that....sometimes every little at all....Can you help me in this regard?....I do not dig all my holes and I do have a tendency to cherry pick a bit....But I would like a broader stroke on where some of the hot areas are and the more common gold coin VDIs etc......Also what other segments can I block out besides the first two segments....Perhaps other users would find this thread helpful as well......Thank you for your responses!

Hello SImplex users....I just purchased a simplex about 3-4 weeks ago....I much more prefer using the SP24 coil and I am seeking a listing of important VDI numbers (as I know that coil varies a bit vs the standard 11 inch coil) for coins and jewelry.....My time is very limited and I estimate that I only detect 5-10 hours a month if that....sometimes every little at all....Can you help me in this regard?....I do not dig all my holes and I do have a tendency to cherry pick a bit....But I would like a broader stroke on where some of the hot areas are and the more common gold coin VDIs etc......Also what other segments can I block out besides the first two segments....Perhaps other users would find this thread helpful as well......Thank you for your responses!
I meant to say Coins and Gold rings etc...As Gold Coins at least in Wisconsin are extremely rare...Thank you again

take a look at these on mine they were not much different then the 11 in coil if I remember right, used the 2p24 99 percent of the time though..

take a look at these on mine they were not much different then the 11 in coil if I remember right, used the 2p24 99 percent of the time though..
Thank you dbowling for the input. and VDI#s...Good thread as well....Simplex is a very interesting and user friendly detector.. Thank you again...Russ88