Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Version 4 - anyone else had this problem?

cometguy

I downloaded V4 the first day it was up. I screwed up and had to redo the upload when I clicked the wrong thing at one point. The second time it went great. I have been hunting with it at least five or six times. Twice now, the headphones have not shut down and have drained my coil. I never had that happen before. Not sure if I just didn't get them turned off, but seems strange I would have trouble twice in a week or two. Otherwise, enjoying the new Version. Having a great time, laughing at aluminum cans instead of digging them.

HH
Don

In v4 there is a 30 second delay from when you turn off your remote to when the headphones re-connect with the coil. You have to remember to turn off your headphones.

Bumping this up as a public service. Second time it's happened to me as well. I had read this before but it didn't register and today when I went to hunt the coil was dead. Seems it would be a good habit to develop to turn the headphones off first and then the main controller

This has happened to me once recently.

Also had a headphone charging issue but wasn't related to V4 that I could tell. My 3-way charger is acting up....

Let us know it Deus is going to release another update to fix the bugs....haven't they had enough time to work the bugs out???