Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Version 4 Multi TID?

TN Mike

Im not seeing anything that says that its not available but I certainly cant get it by pressing the pinpoint and + buttons in options. Anyone know if they took it out? May backup to 3.2 for a while and try it out.

page 23 of the V4 manual.

My V4 manual shows no multi-TID on page 23 nor any other page.

This is not an option in V4.0 . . . . the "secret" advanced screens were removed and the X-Y made a selectable, savable (if that is a word) option.

The two-keys that were available in V3.2 are not in V4.0 . . . sorry

Andy

sorry guess I misunderstood the question only ever used V 4 so nothing for me to miss if it is misable..

I also noticed that I was only able to "save" the xy in the "HOT" but not the "DEEP" program when saving a custom program. Anyone else notice this?