Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

VERSION .4

oneill

What do I press to display the message VERSION 4. I should have explained that I Have just updated the machine.

You will have to go to XP's web site and download 4.0 to your computer and then open the download and follow the instructions.

I dont use version 4,but on version 2 and 3.2 when you initially start the controller up it flashes on the start up screen beside the Deus logo say 2 or 3.2 so i am assuming this would be the same for version 4,you have too look quickly as it then starts loading the software up,its just prior too the speaker 'yes or no' prompt.

As i dont plan on running version 4 i cannot be 100% certain but on all the previous version you do get that flash on the screen with what version you are running just before the speaker on/off decision.