Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

version 4

oneill

I am not a great detectorist but I have just had vers 4 installed I now have all 10 of the new programmes,when in S>G>MAHH and I find a target the volume is louder than I have ever experienced before which is of course just great but when I am swinging in most of the programmes my detector is not quiet it is giving a signal which you get used to after a while and because the target is much louder it works for me, what can I do to stop the noise? I found eight targets in just over an hour and did I say small!!! .I am in Australia.

I will have to wait until the next time I go detecting, I am 87 this week so the memory fades a little ,I would say that it is a constant almost a find noise which increases when it finds a Target and I just love it.!!!!! Bear with me.

I can't help you on this my friend---but---I hope I'm still detecting when I'm 87, I'm 78 now.--GREAT hobby isn't it!!:thumbup:
oneill said:
I will have to wait until the next time I go detecting, I am 87 this week so the memory fades a little ,I would say that it is a constant almost a find noise which increases when it finds a Target and I just love it.!!!!! Bear with me.

It is a great hobby if you don't get arrested in Sri- Lanka even when you have permission to detect from the High Commissioner