Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Very old Bug Pin, Indian Head, Quartz Arrow Head w/ AtPro

Dutchtoga

Hunted my favorite place with a friend who just got his atgold. Its a island on the Hudson river that is more peaceful and scenic and it keeps giving it up. My friend got a barber dime with nice details. I found the arrowhead first even with the tip broken tip I'm very happy with it. The bug is very old pin and the Indian cleaned up well. The arrowhead was a surface find. The atpro is good but not that good lol.

That is a handsome brave! The bug pin is a head scratcher - I wonder who wanted that crawling up her/his shirt?