Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

very short hunt=Silver!

gunwolf

literally about a half hour this morning on my way to run a few errands... I did a quick stop and sweep of an old park I am slowly grid searching... no digging iffy signals today, only good two way signals . I found my first barber of the year. funny I was just thinking that my wheat to silver ratio so far is just OK.. YTD 41 wheats and this makes 6 silvers. had a neighbor that lives across the park yell over and tell me I won't find anything.. that park has been detected for years! :cool: well i don't mind cleaning up after someone else... my favorite two words when it comes to large old parks..." hunted out!
Sy9a8sL.jpg

Yxt2zTH.jpg

Congratulations on a beautiful Barber!! I laugh to myself when people tell me it’s hunted out.
I have found more silver in places where others tell me it has been beaten to death and nothing is left. It makes me want to prove it more to myself that it isn’t.

Congratulations on a beautiful Barber!! I laugh to myself when people tell me it’s hunted out.
I have found more silver in places where others tell me it has been beaten to death and nothing is left. It makes me want to prove it more to myself that it isn’t.
exactly... i actually asked another local MDer who has a you tube channel to hunt with me there, he said he's been there it's cleaned out. as long as the word is spread that it's been pounded to death.. I figure I have the whole park to myself ,I can take my time and get all they left behind!

exactly... i actually asked another local MDer who has a you tube channel to hunt with me there, he said he's been there it's cleaned out. as long as the word is spread that it's been pounded to death.. I figure I have the whole park to myself ,I can take my time and get all they left behind!
Exactly!!

I have the dime and the half dollar now I just need the quarter. Think I’ll print this photo and put it in between the other two!!!! Nice find!

Very good half hour hunt. Nice Barber.