Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Very Short Hunt

Nancy-IL

Here's my finds for the outing. I hit three cache holes. One had the only clad that I found today and one had 3-Wheat cents and the other had 4-Wheat cents with the 5th wheat about an inch away. What a great time. Larry thinks the LED flashlight will work after it's dried and with fresh batteries in it. Have I told you how much I love my MXT? Well, I used the MXT Pro today. For the whole story: https://www.findmall.com/read.php?78,2443225,2443225#msg-2443225

Thanks for looking and HH,
Nancy

Really Nice hunt Nancy.

Thank you Elton, Dirt Doctor and Azdigge. It was so nice to be able to get out. HH, Nancy

Oh Cedar! :bouncy: I honesty don't think either of us could have a "long hunt" anymore. This thing called "growing older" doesn't set well with me. Thanks for the smiles and for the reply. :thumbup:

Looks like you had a very nice 'short' hunt there Nancy. Always nice to turn up a couple silver dimes and a handful of wheaties. :thumbup:

Rich -

Thanks, I think we need to go back and see what else we find. HH, Nancy

Rich, Thank you. It's always nice to find a few older coins. It was a "cache" kind of day. Those are super sweet to find, Wish me luck for this weekend. HH, Nancy

Short hunt but BIG results. Go Nancy ! Good job. CCH

Thanks EJ. Larry thought maybe the flashlight would work, but it didn't. I had a fun first outing. Take care, Nancy