Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Victoria Australia FOLD FIELD SETTINGS

oneill

I am hoping to detect in the above goldfields soon, as I have previously been a switch on and go man I have no idea how to set up the Deus for this area, would someone who has an XP a nd detects in said goldfield please explain ever thing to do after you have lifted up the machine to waist height ,next switched on and calibrated, next chosen Gold field PROG what comes next, please explain SLOWLY I am 85 years and hope to find a small nugget for my darling wife to hang around her neck, its the only thing I have not found yet.

oneill said:
I am hoping to detect in the above goldfields soon, as I have previously been a switch on and go man I have no idea how to set up the Deus for this area, would someone who has an XP a nd detects in said goldfield please explain ever thing to do after you have lifted up the machine to waist height ,next switched on and calibrated, next chosen Gold field PROG what comes next, please explain SLOWLY I am 85 years and hope to find a small nugget for my darling wife to hang around her neck, its the only thing I have not found yet.

hi
im not in australia but do hunt gold in arizona :detecting:
the deus has allreddy found me a nice nugget
from what i can see the deus will hunt gold very well

try
goldfield program / sensitivy 70-75 / auto tracking .

these settings work for me
good luck mate

Hi Walt; thank you so much for that , I will try that setting when next in the Goldfields of Victoria. I will let you know if I have any success, regards, BRYAN

man give up ! no XP product will nugget hunt, they're just not built for it ! How many nuggets are there in France ?? Duh !! ---None

Obviously a comment from a Minelab Person. Have you felt the weight of a Deus lately, LIGHT did I say LIGHT!!!!!!!

any luck mate?
deus useable ?
any yellow?
:thumbup:

did i add super light ? :detecting: