Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Video Editing Software...

P

Possum

I'm looking for a good, yet user friendly video editing program to download and edit my digital G@P*@'s video on and edit them for YouTube. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, take care and God Bless... "D"

Hello.

Wasn't there any software bundeled with your camera?
The last one had a DVD with the SOftware, the one before
had stored the software in intern memory.

But if you're after a different, more user friendly free software
a google search will be helpful I think.

Good Luck

Thanks Vito,

There wasn't any software bundle with the GoPro digital video recorder. I've checked google and there's a lot of editing software out there, just not experienced enough to know what's what...

"D"

Vito

Your advice and info was extremely helpful. like I said I checked out Google and as you stated previously there are a lot of software editing programs available, it's just I'm to inexperienced to know which ones right for me, therefore I need to continue researching each program to find the one best suited for beginners. Also, I don't see I my reply to your previous post where I said your post wasn't helpful... :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

"D"