Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Video: Join Me on a Hunt for Gold with the Garrett ATX

bearkat4160

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWH5LAdN6fE

Found my second god nugget with the ATX the other day - got it on video too and wil be online soon!

Bearkat

That's great to hear BK, I'll be waiting for it.

Gold does have a certain appeal doesn't it.

My metal detecting buddy get's a bit funny in the head when he see's it, just have to make sure he's not on my six when I'm carrying it back to the car,hehe. Actually he's not that bad, he only drools a little bit around the edges.

:)

Thanks for posting BK,

Looked like a tough hike just to get there, And to think the old prospecting old timers walked these distances all the time.

Thanks again,
Paul (Ca)

Very nice video Bearkat! It's not always what you get, but the fun, exercise and friendship that is a nice treasure in it'self.

hi bearkat

can you test ATX that how much depth can detect 10*10 copper or bronze in soil??
i have to know does this device can detcte which size of copper or bronze in last depth??

thanks

I have copper pennies, will that do?

BK

Yep that is almost as good as the gold John, well said!

BK