Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Video of F75 LTD2 vs LTD All Metal

Thanks FD. Was it me or did the AM in the non UpG'd unit hit slightly better? Appeared the ID was all over the map, on both units.

The numbers were very similar. I'm not sure if it's actual depth or just a big volume difference. To me, I felt like it's more volume. I rarely hunt in AM so this test doesn't really matter to me, but I wanted to show others if they plan on using AM.

Well this should at least rest some minds..i dont usually look at screen til i hear something good.. I do like what im seeing.. Love mine

Thanks for taking the time to make these videos. Great to see the difference. Wish my ground was as good as yours. I can't even hear a 50 cent piece at 7" LOL

I wonder if the sens difference between the old unit and the new unit is due to BP carrying over to AM mode with the new ones?? That was an interesting comparison.

Thanks,

Kenny