Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

video of how NOT to metal detect a beach with a new Sov.GT :nopity:

deepdiger60

While watching this video i cringed this is not what you do with a Sov GT IN SALT WATER good heavens look how close he just lays the machine in the water and wet sand plus digging a hole with a shovel 4 feet deep and pushing the machine in it up to the upper shaft GEEEZZZZ iam glad he can afford to buy another machine real soon LOL . I guess to each there own .:shrug: GL buddy Jim
http://youtu.be/qEtDAgExlas

Jim,he states in the video new detector first time out,proves my point new users should stay away from Sovereigns.No sand or water scoop for beach hunting wow!Thanks Ron

I would have given up a lot earlier, with both digging the hole and filming it. I was waiting for him to fall in lol

wow this guy needs to pick up a different hobby other than metal detecting as this behavior will get us all banned. I agree waterdog - I hope he covered that gaping hole.

My first guess is hes not digging a gold ring. Noticed his mate had that golf swing going and he had no headphones either. Id have to say hes looking to buy a new water machine and hasnt told the wife yet..... cause hes not going to have the Sov long.

Dew