Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Video on recovery speed

woodbutcher

First,I suck at anything computer related so I took a screenshot of the video so anyone can look it up…last night I was watching a video from Paystreak on the legend and recovery speed.. He said he runs it at 10 recovery speed, I’ve never ran past 6..Big eye opener, today I took the legend to a curbstrip that has never produced anything from any machine ,coil,etc including the Legend…Until today.. 6 inch coil,recovery speed at 10 and pitch tones I pulled two Wheaties and a old lipstick tube in 15 minutes.. Amazing, i Wish I had more time but I didn’t…I’ll be going back to a lot of places …

Attachments

• IMG_1712.jpeg
    IMG_1712.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 94
I seldom run recovery beyond 6 as most areas are not that trashy and the ground is tough to get much depth in since it's mostly alkaline decomposed granite and I like to think I'm getting more depth at slower recovery levels. I'll put my thinking to more of a test when the 100 degree temps let me get out again.

I guess I'm old school. In trashy sites I slow down my sweep speed and switch to a smaller coil. I haven't changed it from factory default.