Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Video on TDI SL battery voltage effect on coils

Jim in Idaho

Finally got to work on testing the 7 1/2DF, 8x6 Sadie, MJ 8x12, and 12"DF. Did a comparison on the 7 1/2DF and Sadie with both battery packs, and a comparison of the MJ 8x12 FM, and the Whites 12"DF at 16v.
Voltage effect on coils
Sorry guys, I noticed after watching the whole thing that somehow I cut off the early portion on the MIner John 8 x 12. But, you can see well enough how it performs.
Jim

Thanks for taking the time to make a video Jim!

I noticed the same effect running a higher voltage battery on my TDI Pro machine - it seems to make a bit of a difference in detection depth.

Richard
San Diego

Thanks for making the video Jim! I also noticed a depth improvement when I increased the voltage on my TDI Pro.

Richard
San Diego