Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vintage Avon Sales Representative 10K Gold pendant engraved with woman’s name being returned to surviving relative

coinworld

On Saturday I dug an interesting item near by in N Virginia where I live; a vintage Avon Sales Representative pendant marked 10K Gold with the lady’s name engraved on the reverse: Mrs. M. P. Collins 1944.

This is the first personalized anything that I have ever dug and also the first gold find I have dug with the Deus; I knew immediately that I just had to return this previous keep sake momento to the next of kin.

A genealogist reached out to me on Facebook and informed me that this woman and her husband were killed in a horiffic automobile accident in Nov 1956 and she had no children of her own; only 3 brothers per the obituary dated Nov 1956 she sent me.

After 3 days researching online databases for this woman’s brother’s next of kin and a dozen phone calls later to these brother’s “potential” children, I was able to connect this morning with with one of the brothers sons wife. After explaining why I called- she understood and could connect the dots regarding the pendant I want to return.

She gave me her husbands cell ph number ( he is the direct nephew) of the late Mrs. M.P. Collins . I texted him photos of the Avon pendant and asked him to call. me Lord willing in the next week or so I can finally mail this family keepsake to its rightful owner; just like the Bible says; “it is much better to GIVE than to receive. AMEN 🙏🏽 Merry Christmas XP Deus diggers!

Attachments

• E84998BA-5FF9-420E-8D7E-79DF37271A96.jpeg
    E84998BA-5FF9-420E-8D7E-79DF37271A96.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
  • C25908AE-8A60-46DB-9A28-A7B459F49ACA.jpeg
    C25908AE-8A60-46DB-9A28-A7B459F49ACA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
Awesome... Good luck