Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vintage token and other stuff

Stryker47

I had a few nice finds today in one of my old areas, I found 3 tax tokens, 3 wheats 41/42/20s, an old vintage $1 dollar safety token and a old 1940s/50s kids ring, vintage aluminum 10 cent play money, piece of a locket and a 1954 Norwegian 1 ore HH to all

Very nice finds Stryker47. The old Tax Tokens are always interesting finds. I've never seen one from the state of Washington. Thanks for posting. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

I found one of those Washington tax tokens last year, 8" deep in a park an hour away from Washington in an Oregon park.

Surprised me.