Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vision and Explorer II Report Comparison

alric

Vision and Explorer II Report Comparison : I've quit using the Explorer, but I still have more total hours logged on that machine than the Vision. Please see the attached reports for an honest over-all, in-the-field comparison.

Thanks,

Wes

[attachment 123572 ExplorerReport.jpg]
[attachment 123573 Vision.jpg]

Could you go more into details how this test was made?
Compared signals? Or...?

The documents above are actual hunt results. Most of the locations are the same and the soil conditions were exactly the same between days...dry. I used the Explorer during the 2/3 - 3/15 time frame and the Vision during the 3/25 - 4/13 time frame. I sold the Explorer, so I won't have any further hunt results to publish or comparisons between the two machines.

Alric,
Thank you, I understand.

However I think a site will never give up all the stuff in the ground so the best way I know of is side by side tests.

Sounds like you made your decision since you sold your Explorer. Thanks for posting your information!