Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Visions of capped silver - but any silver is good !

drkp88

I got permission from the owner of a late 1700s house that was scheduled for demolition. It had to be on the day that the house was being prepped for demo and while the demo contractor was there (re liability etc.). The demo contractor said that a couple detectors had already been on the property according to neighbors. DARN! The grass was fairly overgrown in areas so I was hoping that the previous detectors were sloppy. lol
I had visions of capped silver and coppers - you know what I mean, we all do that. lol
The first target I found was a silver Washington. Looking good! I wound up with a '34 Washington, two Rosies, '28 Merc, 1864 IH, '21 Buffalo and a few wheats. Not great but four silvers is good in my book!
Also found a small bell, a 1931 rabies tag, a clock key and a white marble.
Well, my visions of capped silver vanished but I had a good time.
Bruce

Nice digs regardless Bruce! I'd take 4 silvers and 2 IH's any day of the week.

Ed