Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Visions of coils under my bed!

I received the a small military shovel that folds up and has a belt loop,Used for picking shoveling and trenching':thumbup::goodnight:

Gator Razor Edge digger, display and box covers for the MXT, sand scoop and arm rest pad (lots of kids)

weather cover and 6x10 double dd and a anderson stand but on back order:thumbup:

Next week. I sold a lot of coins on feebay but am still waiting for a few things more to sell. I will make that next step next week. I hope that I will be as happy with the TDI that I have been with my MXT. Having read the blogs on it, I know that for small gold, one cannot beat the MXT with a PI unit. However, It will go deeper to hit on larger nuggets. I will just have to sweep a patch twice: once with the MXT and then again with the TDI. There will be a BIG learning curve. The TDI is different then my old VSAT. The ground balance on the TDI is used for discrimination and ground balance is not important like it is with a VLF detector.