Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vista Gold coils back to Deep Tech

Frank in NH

Sent back my stock coil and new 5X8" because of falsing. Rosi sent me an email shipping me new ones this week even before getting back my old ones. Great service.

I just purchased a new 5x8" coil from rosi and am pleased to see it has no issues with falsing and is incredibly sensitive to small gold.
Very happy with this coil :)

It's Winter now and I have no way of knowing whether or not my stock coil on my Vista Gold is falsing on 'wet grass" or not ......I bought this machine when they were first out here in N.America a couple of years back .....Would my coil be affected in this "wet grass" syndrom ? ......Thanks ....Jim

Jim I believe it would as I had an early one. You could try it in water as mine would false, then that way you will know.