Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vista Gold for wet sand and high mineralized ground

Must admit the Vista Gold is really starting too grab my attention especially with a smaller coil on,i have access to a fair few trashy roman/saxon sites and i am thinking the Gold with a small coil on could be a deadly combination,coil size i guess in the 5-7'' size range,must admit have not gone into real depth about the coils but from what i have seen on various videos the machine is pretty good at not only small items but also very good depth wise.

Over this coming week or so,will take a serious look at getting a new Vista Gold and small coil setup,no dealers in the UK as far as i am aware as the only dealer that was present has stopped selling them about a year or so back.Will shop around for the best price and then make a final decision,only trouble is the older i am getting the tighter i am getting with my wallet.

I don't think you will go wrong with the Vista Gold and the smaller Super 6 coil.
Almost bought mine back from the seller who recently listed it on ebay.

Sven said:
I don't think you will go wrong with the Vista Gold and the smaller Super 6 coil.
Almost bought mine back from the seller who recently listed it on ebay.

Thanks for that information,someone here in the UK has one coming up for sale next week with 3 coils,so could well be tempted,of course it all boils down too how much it is,they dont seem to hold a 2nd hand price very well,maybe the Gold hold a better price but the other models that have come onto the market have a large loss attached to the resale value.So with that in mind,it makes sense for me to locate a superb specimen 2 hand,well it makes plenty of sense for me as its basically a buyers market.