Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vista Gold Gain - coils

rod-pa

Ziggy or others...
I recently traded for a VGG. I have the older chart someone made of airtests, and was curios if the 8 inch round DD coil was going to be available for VGG at any point?

Thanks

They are available, dear rod-pa, this was announced in July:
https://www.findmall.com/read.php?89,2452303

If you have Facebook account, you can read Aaron's test for this coil here:
https://www.facebook.com/internationalmetaldetecting/
When he come back from summer holiday will write more :)

When I go to your site, It doesnt specify whether I am selecting a coil for the Gold Gain...is there a specific part number I should ask for when I order from my dealer here in the US?

Hi, when you order from your dealer in USA - Blackwoodsmetaldetectors - is not necessary to specify any number. You must specify the size of the coil only and for what unit must be.

I will try and get a comparison test done ASAP, the coils all have around the same separation performance, the depth test I will try for a test pit where I can dig away the side wall and place targets under undisturbed soil, then use all coils and film results.
I’m just waiting on the ground to soften due to extreme lack of rain here in the UK