Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vista Gold w/ Small Coil Testing

bugg

I finally got around to mounting my small coil on the Gold. With all the rain we are having,the soil is again digable, so its time to get out hunting again.
I went into my test garden, and the depth on this small coil is amazing. I have 2 dimes and a nickel that my other machines are just picking up. The SE Pro /w 8 coil, the Cibola w/9x8, the at pro with 5x 8, and the t2 with the 7 x 11 . The Vista Gold with the 5.5 x 8 coil nails these coins loud and clear.This coil goes deep! I'm not picking on my other detectors, as they all have their place in my tool box. These results are in my rock infested orange clay soil. Your results will vary depending on your soil.
If Deeptech ever adds a disc level to knock out pulltabs on the GOLD , this would be a killer park coin machine for sure.
Good Job Deeptech.

that's great to hear, man I want one one with that set up so bad just money has been very tight and that have been gold sluicing also, just not enough money for my hobbies and also Obama thinks he's got to have some of my money too,