Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

VX3 and emi

I recently got my coils replaced by whites and with the 6x10 dd as long as I keep it to the ground it seems ok. If I put the coil up about shoulder high and shake the machine it falses. Are these coils really sensative to emi? Like I said before when it is to the ground it seems fine and the 950 coil does it a little but not nearly as much. It is in 3 frequency also if that makes any difference.

Well don't put the machine shoulder high and shake it........ you won't be finding anything there anyhow......:rofl:

If it happens in the air but not on the ground seems like EMI. :confused:

Are the coil wires loosely wrapped? If so then they will shake while holding the detector up like that and your detector will basically be detecting its own wires and giving you a signal.