Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

VX3 -VDI-

DRAIKE2001

Hi I have a doubt with the VDI +95 +94 +93 because they often give false signals in these blasts isolated vdi no more. I usually fix it by putting salt in my vx3 mode or simply discriminate these vdi. but I worry about losing a piece of silver. thanks

What was your question? I didn't understand your first sentance.

I've never ever found a silver in these 90 VDIs you've listed in 4 years of hunting in this hobby, yet I still run them un disc'd out. I keep hoping that I have simply not gotten my coil over a big silver dollar.

But yes, I, like you, wonder why I even keep looking at the 90+ VDI signals. I probably always will look though. A large dollar coin from the 1920s does test in that range on top of the ground. Still...absolutely no silvers found in 4 years in the 90 VDI readings? Hmmmm. martin

My question is because many false blasts in VDI 95 94 93 focus. the truth unless it is pure silver never reached those VDI. I have read that in highly mineralized hot rocks such land or produce false VDI blasts. sorry my English

Dont discount all of those 93-94 or overload signals, if they repeat and pinpoint you better dig them..... Here was one of mine from 4 years ago.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?66,1251804,1252151

Great find I really like. but what I want to say that these point VDI 95 94 93 are not constant are long beep meaningless. I have looked and they say it may be mineralization or hot rocks. Is that true? Thanks and good hunting

We all get a falsing when running hot. Every detector does it. Ive got a zero tone on 94+95+. If its doing it so much you cant stand it run 7.5 and turn the gain down till it stops.

hi thanks for your support is the doubt that had I see it's a normal thing I thought I had damaged the detector. thanks for the help

+95 is where the V3i puts things it can't figure out. If the 2.5 frequency is not the dominate frequency with these high VDI you can know it is junk. Read about wrap in the VX3 manual.