Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

W ell...took the plunge and dove into the Treasure Baron tonight

A

Anonymous

Opened up the Treasure Baron and put in the GB and threshold pots and all was going well until I broke the GB pot when closing the box back up. Snapped off one of the connectors so bad it was irrepairable. Oh well...this was my first attempt and it was a VERY tight fit so I'm not too disappointed. At least the threshold knob works fine. Just ordered another 10 turn 500 ohm pot from SMC Electronics in Mass. Guess I'll just have to wait another three days to get it right. The GB pot is the upper right and the threshold is on the left. Can't wait to see what kind of performance I can squeek out of a $150.00 e-bay special! HH George Fatizzi

George it may be a good idea to twist the wires together a bit, rather than leaving them loose laying accros the circuit board.
Are you using multi-turn pots on both ??
Mr. Bill

I will twist them when I put in the new pot. No I'm just using the multi turn pot on the GB. The threshold pot is a single and seems to work fine for what I need it for. HH George