Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Waiting Patiently

Last weekend I took a ride on the golf cart to see what I could photograph. I went down to one of the fish cleaning stations. The skies were gray and I ended up racing back to the trailer to beat the storm. I did manage to get a few pics. :lol:

[attachment 358872 gull.JPG] This pic would have been so much cooler if he was surrounded by water!

[attachment 358873 gull2.JPG] This guy had the most patience.

[attachment 358874 gull3.JPG] He wasn't even paying any attention.

[attachment 358875 waiting.JPG] This guy was resting one leg while keeping his eye on the fisherman.

[attachment 358876 waiting2.JPG] OK, this guy wasn't so patient. He kept inching closer and closer. More pics of him to come.

[attachment 358877 geese.JPG] This whole family seemed a little anxious to get their photo.

Thanks for looking!

~Sis digger

n/t

This guy's impatience paid off. He was the first to enter after the fisherman left.

[attachment 358927 Mouthfull.JPG] He might have bit off more than he can chew

[attachment 358928 problem.JPG] This could be a problem

[attachment 358929 problem2.JPG] Yep, definitely a problem

[attachment 358930 2nds.JPG] Problem solved. Go back for more

[attachment 358931 lump.JPG] Kind of put a limp in his throat

[attachment 358932 stare.JPG] Apparently, he doesn't like being watched