Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WAKE UP AMERICA WE ARE HEADED TO "SODOM & GOMORRAH"

C.J.M.

Beware Liberalism,Lgbtq agenda,woke,cancel culture, Gay pride is the rode to ''SODOM & G0M0RRAH".If you do not believe it read your bible if you have one.Living in a small city I have seen it creeping into my city.First it was a Gay Pride parade with" Drag Queens" down town and now an attack of our local library with lgbtq literature for kids.Satan is moving in with his demonic powers and people are asleep at the wheel!!

Attachments

• P8010654.JPG
    P8010654.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 108
  • P8010655.JPG
    P8010655.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 110
  • cartoon-right-direction1.gif
    cartoon-right-direction1.gif
    140.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 3845167708_0e7021a2b6.jpg
    3845167708_0e7021a2b6.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 105
  • Took Longer Than I Thought.gif
    Took Longer Than I Thought.gif
    195.2 KB · Views: 99
  • america_sodom_and_gomorrah.jpg
    america_sodom_and_gomorrah.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 107
I'm trying to stick to just detecting posts out here but I will weigh in on this one. 80% of the world are sheep. 10% are wolves and 10% are sheepdogs. 8 years serving in a combat arms MOS (13F) helped me come to that brilliant conclusion.

The sheep laid down a long time ago by pretending the wolves never existed. Then the sheepdogs, the watchmen if you will were told to be quiet and stop overreacting and being conspiracy theorist's. Well, here we are. The wolves are now in the fence line. The asleep will be culled in short order. I pray I'm wrong.

Keep your powder dry everyone, and Godspeed.

Beware Liberalism,Lgbtq agenda,woke,cancel culture, Gay pride is the rode to ''SODOM & G0M0RRAH".If you do not believe it read your bible if you have one.Living in a small city I have seen it creeping into my city.First it was a Gay Pride parade with" Drag Queens" down town and now an attack of our local library with lgbtq literature for kids.Satan is moving in with his demonic powers and people are asleep at the wheel!!
000RAH --0311---Grunt

Attachments

• usmc bar.jpg
    usmc bar.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 102
  • gung-ho.jpg
    gung-ho.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 110
  • tatoo.png
    tatoo.png
    698.5 KB · Views: 103
We are certainly in Gods judgement process .. He is a righteous God and cannot just wink at what is going on. Just look at whats going on in the natural realm that we are able to see. Severe droughts all around the globe, pestilence, famine and all of the other stuff that was mentioned. It is going to get a lot worse . I hope Sarge is wrong , I am keeping my powder dry and my knees bent in prayer for our future. If God doesn't keep us nobody will. Last I checked God never repented for destroying Sodom and Gomorrah . He's not likely to let things slide. 911 was the modern day wake up call , since then this nation has gotten so much worse. The moral compass no longer exists and man continues to do whatever he thinks is right in his own eyes. Without a vision the people perish (or they take off restraint and do whatever pleases them). Sorry for the rant. God still answers prayer according to his will and purpose.

Pretty sure "Satan has been loosed" and he is "deceiving nations", and thereby the citizens that reside in them. Sadly :( most are unaware.
Fortunately - HE is on his throne and HIS mercy for those that are in HIM, will prevail.
It is definitely time to wake up, get right in HIS eyes...the rest better buckle up, buttercup. It won't be pretty.