Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wall charger output in volts for the XP Deus?

Tony N (Michigan)

[size=large]As luck would have it, I lost my wall charger for my Deus along with the coil clip on thingy.
Can anyone tell me where a good place to get a replacement charger and coil clip on thing to charge the coil?

Can anyone tell me what the output voltage is on your DEUS wall charger? I have a multi-port Anker charger that puts out 5 volts and was
wondering if I could use that rather than pay so much for the Deus wall charger. I wonder if, since it has 5 ports, if there is 1 volt going to each port?

Mine has the IQ technology and so shuts off when it senses something has been charged.

Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 8 amps overall (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). [/size]

Hi Tony,

Did you get sorted with those parts?

If not, I can let you have a spare brand new unused 'clip on' part.
Just cover my Postage as I'm in Europe - it'll be around USD$6.50 Air Mail (Postage has become hugely expensive - its now one Euro and Fifty cent to post a letter to the UK, our nearest neighbour)

I can't help with a charger as our Voltages are different.

Des D

Please ignore the above.

I've Sold the remainder of the XP spares to a gentleman who called last nite.

Sorry. Hope you get sorted out for parts.

Tony, any wall charger will work as they all output 5 volts. I use one like you have a picture of and it works great.

Correct any USB charger will work, there is a little board inside the remote/headphones/coils that will limit the amount of juice the battery will be charged with. I prefer my Samsung "fast chargers" that output almost 1AMP :)

thx for the info