Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wanderer device

Jeff in Pa

I have been back and forth on trying to decide on ordering a legend. Had the original Simplex and Anfibio multi, both nice machines. I have The Wanderer device that I used with my Anfibio. This would allow me to use my Gray Ghost headphones that I like very much. I also have the battery pack that would slide under the arm cuff of the Anfibio. Will either of these work with the Legend?

Thanks

I have been back and forth on trying to decide on ordering a legend. Had the original Simplex and Anfibio multi, both nice machines. I have The Wanderer device that I used with my Anfibio. This would allow me to use my Gray Ghost headphones that I like very much. I also have the battery pack that would slide under the arm cuff of the Anfibio. Will either of these work with the Legend?

Thanks
Question did the battery backup you have work with the Simplex if it did it should work with the Legend, as the Legend and the Simplex Plus has the same plug for charging and connecting the battery back up to. have no clue what the Wanderer device is

Question did the battery backup you have work with the Simplex if it did it should work with the Legend, as the Legend and the Simplex Plus has the same plug for charging and connecting the battery back up to. have no clue what the Wanderer device is
I bought the battery pack after I sold the Simplex. The wanderer device would wirelessly connect to the detector and you can plug in a wired headphones to it. It is a low latency device just like the one that my Equinox 800 has.

I bought the battery pack after I sold the Simplex. The wanderer device would wirelessly connect to the detector and you can plug in a wired headphones to it. It is a low latency device just like the one that my Equinox 800 has.
the wanderer device should work with the Legend also then, the Legend utilizes aptX LL for its wireless connection

Thanks
I don't know about the wanderer but the batter pack I don't think would work. The anfibio used a 4xAA pos like the new simplex does (but still different?) And the legend uses a long 5500mah pack that mounts on that rail on the legend and screws into that hole under the cuff.
I would check the voltages first. I'm thinking they're different.

I also know a normal usb liion pack for phone charging will work as well with the USB charging cable the manual says. Though I don't know how you'd mount it lol.