Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Want something for relic hunting

diggin4relics

I've got a basically new GTI-1500 but I'm wanting to trade it for something strictly to relic hunt with. Well, really a couple, something for me and for my son to use. Any good suggestions?

Well, a nice feature to have for relic hunting is a "TRUE ALL METAL MODE". The Scorpion, the Master Hunter CX and GTI 2500 each have that mode. The Master Hunter CX was designed with relic hunting in mind.

Click on the link for more information on these detectors.......

http://www.garrett.com/hobby/products.htm

John, thanks for the info. I'm trying to find a couple of detectors for relic hunting that my son and I could use. I'm afraid those are a little too expensive. I'm looking for used ones anyway.

Im strictly Garrett but I Live about 8 miles from where nautilus detectors are built. Most other detectorist around here are diehard naatilus. I have friends that have been using the same nautilus detectors they bought in the 70s and still dig up great relics. They have a web site or you can find the older DMC 2bs on ebay that are proven to detect deep targets. You can talk to the guys on the nautilus forum as some are form nearby me and they will be glad to help you. Ive seen some awesome finds around here from a CSA fayetville lock plate to rare NC buttons. Im sure theres some other good relic machines but the nautilus is one ive seen proven to be a true relic hunter.

I'm just going to find a dealer and trade the GTI-1500 in on another new Fisher F-70 for my son. Or something with VDI numbers. Maybe even a Teknetics T-2.