Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wanting new AT PRO....:detecting:

JOHNMARKHAM

OK here's my question, Ive been reading all the pros and cons on the AT PRO, now id like to know who has them without the issues in them? what add ons would i want to buy with it at time of purchase? who has the best deals on this machine? who's giving the extras that are worth the purchase from them, now i understand because this is a dealer sponsored site that we can only mention the sponsors from this site only, but I'm thinking if you need to PM me with info that would be great,I'm thinking of adding one of these for my 3rd detector..looking forward for you responses and info..
thanks
john

Just got new stock from Garrett Tuesday. Machines I am getting from them have been good. New ones coming out now have been fine as they promised. Let me know if I can help.
PM sent John!

I got mine from Bart above. Not a thing wrong with it. These At Pros separate out the trash very very well. You will probably want the Gizmo or some kind of arm extension. I also ordered the head phone adapter. The stock headphones are not to my liking. But the adapter is turning out to be a long waiting game. If you are good with soldering you can make your own by cutting the end off the stock phones. And I did pick up a couple shaft locks from Indian Nations. I don't like any play or wobble in my shafts.

Probly need to get the Gizmo for the extention. Sounds like Bart from Big Boys hobbies is working overtime on the forums and wants to make good on his sales, looks like Bart is trying to please alot of folks and make a good name for him, and I think he would be reliable. Come on John jump off the fence:thumbup:

John,

Got mine from Bart as well. I would definitely buy from him again.

Only accessorie may be a coil cover.

I know you can handle the headfone issues if need be. The included fones are fine once you get used to em.

Tony

I got mine from Bart a couple of weeks ago, great deal and it works perfect. I did get a gizmo from Kenny and it makes a lot of difference in the balance. - Randy

I bought an AT PRO from Bart, no problems and he gave me a good deal. I would recommend him and will be doing more business with him myself..........Bill in NC

We also bought from Bart and he does what he says. I really like the Pro Pointer and would recommend the coil cover. In the short time I've had it (3 weeks), great finds... just give yourself time to learn it.

These are two handy Items that will make the Experience easier. A stand extention (I made my own LOL) and a good shovel if your going for relics:thumbup:

wow.thanks guys for all the info and PMS too,OK ill be getting an AT Pro week after next,i did get a great price shipped to my door with what ill be needing,i do already have a pin pointer pro which works great,i do have a digger from kellyco which i don't like,but that ll be another issue for later,as for a shovel Ive not made up my mind yet on that too,coil cover ill get and a travel bag will help out,smaller coil has my interest now too as there's a few small parks up here I'm interested in checking out so I'm thinking that ll help for that, OK now as to the gizmo's and a stand?? i do have a swingy thingy that works pretty good for the weight but hadn't thought about the gizmo to push arm cuff back farther,ill check with my friend plugger on this to see if they have anything for this,ill not be chest mounting this machine,i don't think its a help for it??as for a stand?? well Ive not used one on my other machines,i just clean them off when i get back home,you just never know what conditions your gonna get into so I'm not sure a stand would be helpful for me? OK on the headphones?? i do have a set of black widows,and i have a set of peltors my friend Mel Parker made for me that work great too,can i not use these on this machine??i understand the plug is different and these aren't water proof,as I'm not concerned about water proofing them,I'm thinking i can change plug to make work or make an adaptor for this once i see what there using?why or whats wrong with the placement of the headphone jack on the machine??oh another question, would i want a larger coil for this machine?? why or why not would i want there larger one??just full of questions here,I'm gonna get one of these machines before i get an Etrac, I'm sure this will work out great for where I'm wanting to use it,now when i hit the beach well....the EXCAL..its my choice for that condition,not saying i might try this there too??
OK guys ill check back for info
thanks
john