Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wanting to contact BEAU61

Did you look that name up and try sending a private message?

One way to find and contact them:
(I took screen shots attached below for each step)
1) You can do a search ( near top right corner of the page) and type in his user name.
2) select his user name.
3) look at the first post and click on his user name. A box will appear. Click on “start a conversation”
Write your message then down at the bottom of the message box click “start conversation”

Attachments

• IMG_2252.jpeg
    IMG_2252.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2253.jpeg
    IMG_2253.jpeg
    480.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2251.jpeg
    IMG_2251.jpeg
    239.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2254.jpeg
    IMG_2254.jpeg
    255.4 KB · Views: 61
1) You can do a search ( near top right corner of the page) and type in his user name.
2) select his user name.
3) look at the first post and click on his user name. A box will appear. Click on “start a conversation”
Write your message then down at the bottom of the message box click “start conversation”
I gotta learn how to do that

Last edited:
Make circles on images.
I am on my iPhone. So I use my editor tools. Not sure what you are using for a platform to view the website. Whatever it is, it’s not difficult to learn. I’ll guide you if I can.

2) select his user name.
Well I did exactly as the pictures said and all I see by the name is unfollow and ignore. Can you do me a favor and contact him for me, thanks

After all that I need a stiff drink!!! 😂

Coming right up buddy 😂

IMG_2274.gif