Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Warming up :D

RobRcer

Yes, im still alive after not posting in a while. lol Warming up here!! Been fishing alot lately, kayak fishing. Gonna be 17 this summer, so driving curfews 12, so gonna be detecting till then on my own, unless my dads with me then can stay out till whenever. Hopefully job and fishing wont monopolize all my time. I hope to find a girlfriend too this summer, but she'll probly take all my gold and ice. lol :D

banner5w.jpg

You need to find a girlfriend while your in school!! Then have her for the summer. BUT, I think its too early to let them see your ICE!! You need to wait till you have the only girl for that. Good luck and have a great summer.

Welcome back Rob, you are looking at that all wrong on the lass mate! You will need to get her an Excal 'er loner one and have 'er go finder own loot. No way to start a relationship out, gettin' looted, savvy? Yer the looter, arn cha?

Rob his brother and I been doing a bit of a difrent kind of plundering this winter. We are some of the Pirates of Lynnhaven Kayak Fishing Org, and we mite be plundering fish near your waters soon. Kayak fishing is a blast, try it, check out the website. Hope to be back on the beaches and water with the xcal soon, its starting to warm up here. WWW.piratesoflynnhaven.org

let me see if I got this right. you're 17, got a job, a car, and want a girlfreind, Hmmm..... if your job and fishing don't take up all yout time , that girlfreind will. hh willia