Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WARRANTY LESS THAN 36 MONTHS

jojames2

Received my nox 800 on April 2nd.
Been on a waiting list from a Minelab dealer since November 22, 2017.
Went on the Minelab site to register unit and had to register it as being bought on November 22, 2017.
I guess a loss 4 1/2 months of my warranty kinda stinks.
Any ideas?

Why did you have to register it as being bought on November 22, 2017 instead of April 2?

You might want to read some of the other threads below about exactly the same thing...

The process kept kicking me out until I reviewed my email receipt from November 22nd, 2017. I entered that date leaving everything else the same and presto, it was accepted.

simple, call minelab and have them change it. They know that no end-user equinoxes went out that early

Contact ML. If they dont fix it raise holly hell.
Used to be in most states all you needed to claim a warranty was a good dated
bill of sale with model & serial #'s. Always get that for the date delivered to protect
yourself !

HH
Tom
LFOD !

I just registered mine the other day and had no problem. I think I used the ship date which was 2 days before receipt. I paid mid December.

My suggestion is talk to ML. They can go into the system and correct it.

I am thinking the process ties in serial number with a date and kicks out an error if the date is not within a range ?

Who knows but I would assume if you speak with someone and prove date of delivery they will update your record on file since there are a lot of people who pre-ordered and paid and did not get their unit until months later.

Just a thought.. Does the dealer send something in to Minelab when a sale is made. ??
If so that may account for the differences on purchase date, and actual receive date.