Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

warrenty

billn1956

With all that is going on with mine lab.If I was in charge the first thing I would offer is an ex-tended warrenity for a couple hundred and make it a life time for the owner.

I will second that considering i paid $1,700 for my Excalibur and we get no freebies here in Australia and the dollar is 1 to1 i felt really cheated when i bought mine.

H.H.Maureen..

Maureen,

Is that the price before any tax, or does include taxes? Oh today did a currency exchange and the Australia is almost 1.01 to 1 over the USD.

thirdbornau said:
I will second that considering i paid $1,700 for my Excalibur and we get no freebies here in Australia and the dollar is 1 to1 i felt really cheated when i bought mine.

H.H.Maureen..

That was the end price so GST was included.but no freebies hey and i saw a video online what this guy was unpacking on buying his.But i love the machine hubby has modified it so i wear it on my chest it's so light now.

cheers Maureen..

thirdbornau said:
That was the end price so GST was included.but no freebies hey and i saw a video online what this guy was unpacking on buying his.But i love the machine hubby has modified it so i wear it on my chest it's so light now.

cheers Maureen..

Maureen read this thread about mounting the Excalibur Pods other than on the shaft. You need to be aware of the possible consequences. I do it but I am now taking precautions to prevent failures.

Coil Wire Failures

Here i Norway The Excal cost 12000 Nok, It's about 2000 US Dollars.... F.... High taxes an shipping costs :crazy:

Have a nice day..... Jens.

1 Liter gasoline cost more than 2 Dollars,and we produce oil? Shall not talk about beer prices :rofl: