Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Was a Dime kinda day!!

garthbfan

Got out to the small park I hunted a couple of weeks ago and had another good day. 25 total coins 11 of them dimes!! The oldest coin is a 51 Wheat penny! Just missed silver with a 1965 dime! Had 2 three coin pocket spills. 2 quarters and a dime in one hole and 1 dime,penny,nickel in the other hole. All together that's about 58 coins in 2 outings from the same little park! :TUS: Happy Hunting!!

My first year of detecting I found more dimes than any other coin by quite a bit. This year I've found over 1000 more pennies than dimes. I see that as evidence that I'm getting better or at least more patient. There was a point in my first year where I had actually found more quarters than pennies because I stupidly cherry picked quarters and skipped other signals. I've gone back to all those sites and gotten those other targets, BTW.

I forget where you're from but I feel lucky just getting out after Thanksgiving up here.

Nice hunt!

Chris

Nice haul!:detecting:Congrats on the wheatie!:cheers:Happy Hunting!:)

Thanks to all for your comments. I am from Southeastern Pa. Cwilk and yes I feel very lucky to be out right now. But they are calling for snow tomorrow eeewww!! I have to be honest John this is new to me. This is my second hunt where I have found more than 10 coins in a hunt! I like it!! Hope to get out a couple more times before Xmas. Happy Hunting all!!

nickels, dimes and quarters sound good to me. Something like a gold ring is just icing on the cake. Hope to do some detecting this weekend myself.