Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Was blessed by a very nice & kind young man--me son, Mike, today!

Missouri -- Ma Betty

I talked he listened--hope his ear heals soon! ;) I don't get to talk to anyone very often; so when I do? OH, Boy! :lol: My daughters are in & out as they are so busy & they are the only ones I see as I very seldom go anywhere; so my mouth is like a faucet running with words & hard to turn off when I get a chance to do so--just like my posted messages which I hope aren't too BORING! He is blessing me with a coin price book & I Thank Him for the blessing & hope he is blessed by paying for & having it mailed to me as my Birthday present--I will be officially 85 years young on the 22nd! Whew, I made it to 85, well almost. BUT will I live to be 90???? Only our good Lord knows! I have a real problem with accepting gifts like this, as I feel like I am taking advantage of them, BUT I forget that they are blessed, also, by giving the same as each of us are when giving unselfishly out of love for Jesus & for Sisters & Brothers in Christ! Thank You again, Brother Mike, me son! Love you! & I'll keep praying for Mother-in-Law & your sister--may they & their loved ones have Jesus' loving PEACE that passes all human understanding! Amen! Ma

And an early Happy Birthday to you !! That's a lot of candles to blow out, Steve in so la

Thank you, Steve &I have COPD! So not much breath to blow 85 candles out all at once! :shocked: But two candles, rarely three, are used for the number of the elderly's age, now! Robert Mitcham (103) & Olivia de Haviland (104) & a few others have lived long lives, but living to maybe 100 & not past it would be enough for me & having diseases & bad health makes living to be OLDER seem not likely BUT whatever God has planned for my life span, I will accept with love or maybe with complaints?? :crylol: God Bless you & Nancy with a long life of healthiness in the name of Jesus!! Sister Ma Betty

It was a blessing to talk with you again ma. I am so glad to be able to bless you with the gift of the 2021 Red book large print edition. It has been ordered and should be there next week, or sooner.

It was a blessing to talk with you again ma. I am so glad to be able to bless you with the gift of the 2021 Red book large print edition. It has been ordered and should be there next week, or sooner.

Thank you, again! Please please keep my daughter, Tami, in prayer as she is till feeling sickly & has been for a long time & please pray that the repairing of her car will be reasonable, as she has to take it to the Ford dealer to have it checked out to find the problem she is having which coud cost up to I believe $2,000! Right now, she is driving her dad's truck, a gas hog, while trying to save money to, hopefully, buy a decent home fo us both! She needs to get out of her APT which it seems to be making her sick--probably mold behind plastered walls from water leaking from very old plumbing of a building built in the 1800's or very early 1900's! Thanks for all prayers! Ma

Thank you, again! Please please keep my daughter, Tami, in prayer as she is till feeling sickly & has been for a long time & please pray that the repairing of her car will be reasonable, as she has to take it to the Ford dealer to have it checked out to find the problem she is having which coud cost up to I believe $2,000! Right now, she is driving her dad's truck, a gas hog, while trying to save money to, hopefully, buy a decent home fo us both! She needs to get out of her APT which it seems to be making her sick--probably mold behind plastered walls from water leaking from very old plumbing of a building built in the 1800's or very early 1900's! Thanks for all prayers! Ma
Praying here ma