Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Was gonna order a vista mini,but.

NIBBLER

After watching a video the other day on the vist mini,i decided I wanted one.So i emailed to get price on machine and extras and then was told the price and then shipping.90.00 dollars for shipping and there could be delays.
I started thinking that if anything went wrong and I had to send it back ,that by the time I paid both ways ,that it could get very expensive.

So will just wait and hopefully one day we will have a distributor set up over here.

Yes, NIBBLER, this is the price with UPS.
As I have written to you with BGpost is cheaper, but in December and January all packages to USA delay, sometimes with 20 days. Some of you know this.
But I understand you very well and yes, you are quite right about dealer.

Thanks.
I know its out if your hands on shipping cost.
My wife just said do it.I looked at her and said,who areyou.lol